Friday, January 9, 2009

Why Do You Exist?



I think it's safe to say Pete Wentz suffers from diarrhea of the mouth. Everything that comes out of his mouth is pure and utter shit. He reveals in the latest issue of Blender magazine:

"I hunted her down and shot the dart in her. I just had to wait for her to collapse! Basically, I'm married to the person I'd be jerking off to."

He also revealed that he apparently "pops Ambien like Tropical Skittles” since the birth of his son Bronx.

Tropical ones are the frickin' best Skittles though, I'm there with you on that one.

This isn't the first time he's popped off at the mouth. Over the last month he's been quoted on various radio shows and in interviews mentioning his sex life with Ashlee, details of her physical changes since having son Bronx, tasting her breast milk, and popping Xanax bars and feeling nothing after taking them.

On the first time he slept with Ashlee: "It was the single best sexual encounter I've ever had. We were in the Soho Grand Hotel, and there was a mirror, and I was like, 'Oh my God, you're banging the girl of your dreams and you're watching it right now.' "

Do you ever just shut up Pete? Ever? Do you ever just hold your child and thank God you're the father of a healthy baby boy? You have a wife that loves you and a brand new baby, isn't that enough? Just please for the love of everything you hold dear in life, shut the fuck up.

Fall Out Boy has since claimed that the Blender magazine interview was bullshit and sensationalised but they made up with the mag and invited them over for cookies and milk, the good stuff, not Ashlee's breast milk.

Image: Wire Image

No comments:

Post a Comment