Thursday, January 15, 2009

No Shit Sherlock


Us Weekly scored an exclusive (meaning no one else wanted to talk to her) interview with former Hef flame Kendra Wilkinson. Miss Kendra admitted to cheating on Hef in order to feel like a healthy human being. So that's it! No wonder I feel like a robot, sex is the only way to feel human!! *Cries on the inside*

Kendra tells the mag, "I had to have sex every now and then, so I had to kind of sneak it,” "[Bridget Marquardt] told me that she's been faithful all these years, and I was like, 'How the hell can you do that?' I had to have [sex] so I could feel my age, like a healthy human being."

She also goes on to say that her and Hef didn't have the daddy like bonding we all thought they had, “Besides the nights we went out, I only saw Hef, like, once a day walking through the halls to his office — there were never solo dates … The most we kind of say to each other is, ‘I love you,’ ‘Love you too,’ ‘I hope you have a good day,’ ‘Did you have a good day?’”

She talks about how Hef was controlling which drove her "insane." The girls were also on an allowance of $1,000 per week, saying "I hate putting my hand out, but we couldn't have jobs other than getting appearance fees. Hef was kind of like my best friend, but a sugar daddy at the same time. He made me feel beautiful."

Now Kendra is biting the hand that fed her by saying, "Now I'm totally against [Hefner's] way of life, with three girlfriends and all of that."

Gee, it only gave you the life you had, he took your ass out of the trailer park and turned you into a high class h0. These girls just don't know how to appreciate being sex objects for pay, imagine having to hook on the street Kendra..well, that will happen in time, but for now thank your blessings!

Image: Wire Image

No comments:

Post a Comment