Monday, January 19, 2009

Think Good Thoughts Tom


Actor Tom Cruise was in Seoul, South Korea promoting his latest film Valkyrie, about Col. Claus von Stauffenberg, the man who failed to assassinate Hitler.

I guess Tommy boy has some kinship to the would-be killer, because he told reporters, “I’ve always wanted to kill Hitler. As a child, I used to wonder why someone didn’t stand up and kill him.”

“As a child studying history and looking at documents, I wondered, why didn’t someone stand up and try to stop it? When I read the script, it was entertaining and informative to know what the challenges were and what it was like to be in the environment.”

Take it easy Tom, comments like that will lead people to think you're crazy. Haha..crazy..Tom Cruise..trails off.

Image: AFP

No comments:

Post a Comment