Sunday, January 18, 2009

Obama Doesn't Need Your Fake Support


Who is paying Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag for these fake posed pictures? Seriously, what magazine or website is giving them money to do these photo shoots of them frolicking around, wildly in love, carefree and happy? What dumb ass thinks we care to see these pictures? My blood pressure increases whenever I see these two (I know I'm not the only one) and there must be some way to prevent them from causing anymore damage to the health of our country. *Breathe* These two idiots were "out" riding bikes, wearing Barack Obama T-shirts in support of our President-elect.

Spencer and Heidi were John McCain supporters during the presidential race, but I guess it's better late than never to show America you'll do anything for publicity, including sitting your political beliefs to the side.

Image: Pacific Coast News

No comments:

Post a Comment