Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Paris Says No, No, No To Amy


Paris Hilton's friendship with My BFF winner Brittany Flickinger (god, it would have sucked having that last name growing up) is dwindling fast enough for the heiress to squeak out another version of her show, this time in the UK!

Paris is launching "Paris Hilton's British Best Friend" in hopes of finding a platonic mate across the pond. Paris is doing her usual media whore rounds with the press and was asked if she considered Amy Winehouse as a choice, Hilton said, "I love her music but I don't know if I could handle that lifestyle."

Now Paris, are you sure you want to judge how Amy's lifestyle? Let's see..you've both been caught on camera using drugs, you've both been arrested, you've both had sex with questionable dudes, and when you speak, you both are equally hard to understand but for totally different reasons..all in all I think the two of you could do each other wonders!

Image: Pixsell

No comments:

Post a Comment