Friday, January 23, 2009

Stop Fucking With Us!!


So I guess these two aren't engaged. Again, another couple that needs a ticker running at the bottom of their feet like CNN. Gisele denied that the two are engaged however she said they will probably have a small ceremony sometime soon. She tells Brazilian magazine Caras Gi "Ready? Someone deduced I was getting engaged! I received more than 100 e-mails from friends commenting about the proposal," she went on. "Now there's a new rumor, that he proposed to me on last Friday [sic]. I wasn't even there, how can that be true?"

She was also quoted as saying, "I will realize the dream of marriage, to have children and a family, of course. I'm sorry [to] disappoint you, there is no date set yet. I'm in love and you will see my wedding on the right day."

I would feel like a real douche if I was Tom. This makes the 2nd false engagement since December. He better lock her down now!

Image: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment