Thursday, January 29, 2009

You're Half Right Kim


Not that Kim has anything better to do with her time, but in an act of true selflessness she did an interview with People magazine, coming to the defense of Jessica Simpson. The singer is flaunting a more bootylicious *ew I said that* figure these days and the American public just can't handle it.

"Call me crazy, but when I saw the picture, I was like, 'Oh my God, Jessica looks hot!' "I actually love the outfit. I think she looks amazing. I love high-waisted jeans, I loved that belt, and her hair looked fabulous."

"I get that she does look curvier, but to me, there's nothing wrong it."

She goes on to say, "It doesn't really bother me anymore. I love curves. Being super skinny just isn't attractive to me. When I saw that picture, I knew everyone was going to say something. And I thought, 'You know what? Leave Jessica alone!' She's fabulous, she's a really sweet girl, and I admire her for putting up with it."

I agree with her about Jessica, but the outfit? Are you fucking blind? That outfit was worse than any white trash attire I've come across at my local dollar store. Trust me Kim!

Image: MillionsofMilkshakes

No comments:

Post a Comment