Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tennis Just Got Better In My Book


I don't follow tennis, but now I'm thinking maybe I should. Venus and Serena were playing in the Australian open on Friday when a streaker came out onto the court and started dancing. He was reportedly on the court for almost a minute, but security claimed it was only 14 seconds. All of the videos are being censored or shortened to minimize the severity of the situation. Serena joked about the incident saying, "I just thought, my eyes, my innocent eyes." She goes on to say, "In those type of moments, it seems really long," (poor choice of words) "It was weird, it was just like, you know, funny and everyone was laughing. I kept thinking 'OK, I got to stay focused'."

In case you can't tell from the video, the guy has no pants on. That's one super white ass right there.





No comments:

Post a Comment