Friday, January 16, 2009

Sorry I Screwed Someone Else..


Oh Kendra, you silly rascal! You told everyone you got some ass on the side and since everyone was SHOCKED by that news, you feel the need to apologize for hurting the Hefster.

In an interview with E! News, Kendra Wilkinson says, "I'm more upset at myself with what I said, I'm really bad at interviews, and anyone who knows me knew I meant no harm...I'm a goofball. Mostly, I'm very sorry to have hurt Hef...Playboy made me who I am, and Hef has done more for me than anyone else."

She goes on to say, "In my heart, I will always love Hef and Playboy."

Kendra stopped by the mansion in person to say sowwy. "Hef was hurt, but he understands," she says. "He knows me and knows what came out of the article was not me at all."

It's okay Kendra, shame on us for thinking you were going to be faithful to Hef, we all know better than that ;p

Image: Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment