Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stay On The Island Please


Another day, another Amy Winehouse story. According to the UK newspaper The Sun, Amy has been quoted as saying "I still love my Blake. I won't let him divorce me."

Bi-polar much? She's also quoted as saying, "Blake is the male version of me. We're perfect for each other. I don't want to go back home to England. I want to wait for Blake here."

Were you not just fucking a new guy last week? You were happy as hell to be with someone else, but now that Blake-incarcerated beat you to the divorce paper filing game, you want him back. As for the dude she's been sleeping with, she says, "Josh was lovely. But it was a holiday thing. I¹ve got my Blake."

You totally have to be on drugs Amy, all that crazy coming out of your mouth is the smoking gun.

Image: Barcroft Media

No comments:

Post a Comment