Friday, January 23, 2009

Sanjaya Still Sucks


I'm not even going to pretend here, I hate Sanjaya Malakar. Okay, hate is too strong of a word but I thought his 15 minutes had totally expired and we as a nation had moved on. I thought the Sanjaya juice everyone was drinking had gone flat and we were safe to go back into TV land and not see this asshole, but there he is, all over the place hawking his new book, "Dancing to the Music in My Head: Memoirs of the People's Idol." The people's idol? Hold on for just one fucking minute here, the people's idol? I don't think so. That's like saying I'm the people's Christ. No you aren't sir, no you aren't! *Points finger angrily* He also had an EP come out the same day as the book. He's like herpes, not going away anytime soon. If you want to do intentional harm to your ears and brain then pick up the book and EP, available now.

Image: Pocket Books

No comments:

Post a Comment