Thursday, January 15, 2009

Don't Judge The Criminal Folks


DMX is his own kind of crazy. I actually listened to all 19 minutes and 18 seconds of his interview, conducted from jail, I'm now exhausted and physically ill. The rapper is sitting in a jail cell in Pheonix, Arizona on multiple charges of theft, possession of drugs and animal cruelty. If you want to steal and do drugs then I don't really care, that's your own stupidity, but don't ever fucking hit a dog in front of me, seriously, I'll sink my own teeth into the hand of someone that hurts animals!

*Breathes* In an interview with FOX10, DMX says that when he first went to Arizona he felt like he was in God's country, but that "I met the devil in God's country, it's not so much who [was the devil], it's what happens and the things that the devil does. It's not so much a person, even though he acts through people. You can't call any one person the devil. Because no one person has the power to be the devil."

That whole "the devil made me do it" excuse is as old and tired as DMX himself.

Also, during the interview, DMX can't remember his own rap lyrics, but defends them anyway, he feels like he hasn't been given a fair deal in all of this and he's done nothing warranting him to be jail. Yea..that's a bunch of bullshit.

DMX born Earl Simmons, wants to become a pastor after leaving jail, has finished a gospel album and has plans to do a reality show called "Pain & Perseverance." Hey, you've got to feed those 8 kids somehow X. Sadly, Mr. X reminds me of one of my own family members, which makes me dislike him even more.

DMX will be released because he's a celebrity sentenced on January 30th for the charges he pleaded guilty to.

No comments:

Post a Comment