Monday, January 19, 2009

Talking About Your Brothers' Junk Isn't Cool


Lily Allen is the type of person that says too much and sometimes when you say too much, you start to creep people the fuck out. She spoke freely with Attitude magazine about her brother's penis and Allen family bathroom habits.

"When I lived at home, Alfie's room was opposite the main bathroom, and I would have a bath in the morning and it never had a lock on the door and Alfie would get up and come in for a wee, he has got a huge penis."

Lily adds, "I'd just be like, 'That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen!' He'd even poo in front of me a couple of times. He's got no respect. I'd never poo in front of my brother, never! Wee, yes definitely."

Her brother Alfie Allen has starred totally naked on broadway in Equus. Google him for penis pictures if you must.

Image: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment