Friday, January 9, 2009

Cock-y Kanye



It's kind of hard to keep up with Kanye West and all the prophetic messages he blesses us with, but his latest words are ones that will really make you think. They'll make you think, what the fuck is wrong with Kanye West?!?

In the February issue of Vibe magazine, cover boy Kanye claims one day he'll bare all. Everything. Penis, ass, balls, the whole pizza pie. He tells writer Sean Fennessey after being asked if he was comfortable with fame:

"I made a decision. I wanna make popular music, but I want less fans, I want the freedom of having less fans. It's like the freedom of having less money. If you have less money, you have less responsibility. It's like Björk. If she wanted to pose naked, you'd be like, 'Oh, that's Björk.' But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it. I definitely feel like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I'll pose naked. I break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture."

Always one for modesty, Kanye let everyone know just one more time how great he is. He did give some props to other artists, but in the end, Kanye is the shiz, don't you forget it bitches.

"I believe Beyoncé is the greatest performer of our generation," he offered. "I believe I am the greatest entertainer of this generation. I go neck-and-neck on Jay-Z and [Lil] Wayne as far as who's the best lyricist. Jay-Z has longevity."

On his issues with the paparazzi:

“I haven’t done anything violent. They make it seem like I actually went and hit the paparazzi. I haven’t. I was restrained. I’m good at restraining myself from committing violent acts. I know how to control my temper. That one paparazzo made it a bigger deal. I just put my hand up and he felt like he had more right to my personal space than I did. I put my hand up to stop him from shooting me.”

You know what, maybe I'm crazy, but Kanye is alright in my book and if ever feels like showing his penis, I'm looking damn it. Bring it on Mr. West, I'm ready!

Image: Vibe

No comments:

Post a Comment