Friday, January 9, 2009

Lil' Pissed


In a recent interview published in Hip Hop Weekly, Lil Kim discussed her disappointment with her portrayal in the new film Notorious, about the life and death of late rapper The Notorious B.I.G., whom she had a serious relationship with. She's also spewing some queen bee stingers at Faith Hill and Voletta Wallace, Biggie's wife and mother respectively. In the same publication she was quoted as saying, "I've had enough and I'm about to expose them both ... I've been quiet for a long time." "I'm very disappointed in Faith," she said. "There's nothing Faith or Ms. Wallace could do to stop me from reppin' B.I.G. all day. I'm gonna always do that ... It's time for Ms. Wallace to be exposed."

She goes on to say, “I just want people to know, I have nothing to do with the film and I'm not supporting it."

Faith's response to Hip Hop Weekly was, "As far as the film goes, I was neither a writer nor producer of the film. I really had nothing to do with it at all ... Maybe she thinks that, but that's incorrect. It's Ms. Wallace's project." Faith also told NY Daily News, “I don’t know what [Kim] wanted. But we all signed the same agreement to be portrayed in the movie.”

Mrs. Wallace had something kind to say about Kim in a recent interview with Essence Magazine:

"I would love to speak to Lil’ Kim, because I need to ask more about this love relationship because I really didn’t like the way he treated her and I’m praying that that’s not it. Only she can answer those questions. She’s a sweet girl and I didn’t think she deserved to be treated the way he treated her, if that’s the case."

In the film, Kim is portrayed by former 3LW singer Naturi Naughton. Remember 3LW? Anyone? Anyone??
Image: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment