Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ryan Can't Touch Bush *Wink*



I watched this live on Sunday and I couldn't stop laughing. Does Ryan really think Brad and Angelina are going to walk the stairs for him? He's Ryan Seacrest, not some 3rd world baby being carried in the mouth of a lion.

On Ryan's radio show he said of the incident, "I don't think Angelina thinks I'm that important, I don't think I'm top of mind for Brad and Angelina. I honestly don't believe they'd know who I was if I walked over there."

On why Brad and Angelina went and spoke with Billy Bush (he was walking on the red carpet amongst the people, he wasn't high above on some pedestal) Ryan said, "NBC (which produces "Access Hollywood") hosted the Globes, and they have a deal to talk to the people who come to the Globes."

Don't be so touchy Ryan, us poor little common humans only know who you are because you're kind of a media whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment