Tuesday, January 6, 2009

O' What a Day & Night


One of my favorite H'wood trainwrecks has something to get off her chest and it ain't the funbags we all desperately want to motorboat. In an interview with MTV.com, Aubrey O'day talks about all the hullabaloo surrounding her sexuality. Recently, she's been spotted with a slew of possible kitty lickers but all she will say is:


"I think it's funny that so many people care, I mean, half the time, I don't even know who I'm gonna love or what I'm gonna feel comfortable exposing myself to."


Yea I know, exposing myself to STD's doesn't make me feel too comfortable either. Oh the possibilities. She goes on to say:

"I think [the fact] that so many people are wondering along with me definitely puts pressure on my choices! But one thing that I have to say about me that's really always gonna be true, whether people like it or not, is I'm just gonna be me."


Let's hope she just picks up Lilo's habit of munching out and leaves the crack alone. Who am I kidding, she's already fucked! Apparently she'll have some "big news" to announce this week. Playboy anyone?


Image: Miko Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment