Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not Newsworthy


"I'm honored to be a part of the Playboy legacy and look forward to my March cover hitting newsstands on February 13," Aubrey tells UsMagazine.com.

On MTV's website: "I've done the cover of Playboy," she said late in December. "You know, I think that Playboy for me was one of the most liberating things that I've done as a woman." "You could never imagine how empowering it is to be nude in front of cameras and have people looking at you in that way and seeing you as beautiful,” she adds. "A lot of the times I think I’m seen as a bad girl and I think that’s because I’m so open."

She must have forgotten that we've seen pretty much everything she has to offer. Don't waste your money, just go to Google and put her name in, the only difference would be less lipstick smeared on her mouth.

Image: WENN

No comments:

Post a Comment