Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You Don't Talk About Jennifer Aniston!



Family man Brad Pitt opens up even more about his relationship with baby Mama Angelina Jolie and even his relationship with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston in the new issue of W Magazine. How much more could you possibly have to say about these two that hasn't been said before??

On the relationship with Jennifer today:

On his current relationship with Jennifer Aniston: “We still check in with each other. She was a big part of my life, and me hers. I don’t see how there cannot be [that]. That’s life, man. That’s life.”

According to the Pittster on whether or not he had an affair with Angelina while still married to Jen:

"What people don't understand is that we filmed for a year. We were still filming after Jen and I split up. Even then it doesn't mean that there was some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn't. I'm very proud of the way that it was handled. It was respectful."

Then when asked about Jennifer's "uncool" comment about Angelina:

"Listen, man, Jen is a sweetheart. I think she got dragged into that one, and then there's a second round to all that Angie versus Jen. It's so created. We still check in with each other. She was a big part of my life, and me hers. I don't see how there cannot be. That's life, man. That's life."

Other more important facts about Pitt, he's quit smoking and he supports gay rights. Go Papa Pitt go!! The issue of W hits stands on inauguration day, January 20th.

Image: Chuck Close

No comments:

Post a Comment