Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm Clean, Still Dirty, But Clean!


Amy Winehouse is claiming she's officially off drugs and that adultery is what she's feeling these days. Amy gave a pretty shockingly honest interview to Britain's News of the World. She admitted that her ex Blake Fielder-Civil was "rubbish" in bed and that their whole marriage was based on doing drugs. Really Amy, we couldn't tell...

She tells NOTW: “I’ve finally escaped from hell. I’m in love again and I don’t need drugs. Look at me, I’m glowing!”

“When I’m with Josh I don’t need drugs to feel good because he makes me feel so amazing.”

She goes on to say, “Blake was rubbish in bed. Do you know what? Almost every time I slept with him it was like I was dead. I don’t know what’s going on with us now and for the time being I’ve just forgotten I’m even married.”

Alert all the drug rehabilitation programs in the world: If you hop on top of a 21 year old, you're almost guaranteed to kick a life threatening severe drug habit. Coke, heroin, pills..you don't need therapy! You need some hot young ass!!

For the full interview visit: News of the World.

Image: Splash News

No comments:

Post a Comment