Sunday, February 1, 2009

What Would Tony The Tiger Think?


"I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I’m 23 years old, and despite the successes I have had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner that people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public -- it will not happen again."

That's the response from Michael Phelps through his management company Octagon over his presumed pot use. Over the weekend a picture of McSwimmy was blasted all over the internet by News of the World which showed the Olympic champ hitting the bong instead of the lanes.

As anti-drug as I am, who gives a shit? It's not like he was using pot while swimming the 17,000 laps leading up to the Olympics. Let's hope he sticks to weed, gambling and strippers and lays off the white stuff ;P

Image: News of the World

No comments:

Post a Comment