Sunday, February 1, 2009

Obama Arrested?


Not that Obama silly!! The half brother of President Obama, George Obama, called CNN from Kenya to say he's out of the big house and the charges against him were dropped. George was arrested at his home on suspicion of possession of cannabis and resisting arrest. Kenyan officials wouldn't comment on whether or not George is still in custody or on the charges. George told Reuters, "I think it was a misunderstanding. I do not do drugs. They released me with no charge."

Barack and George have the same father, the late Barack Obama Sr. The President and George have met in the past, but they currently do not have a relationship.

George Obama..it's like a hybrid of George Bush and Barack Obama. What if he had been some super human republicrat or demolican?!? How much more exciting would the election have been if that dude had ran?? *My mind has failed me*

Image: Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment